- Mend Adhesive is a new type of synthetic adhesive that can repair rip and create custom-tailoring.
- It's easy to use, just apply it to the clothes and dry it, it can be firmly combined.
Safe To Use
Liquid glue is made of non-toxic materials, safe and stable, and can be used in most environments. It can be stored at any room temperature without direct sunlight and will not corrode or irritate the skin.
The glue will dry in about 1-2 minutes and form within 5-10 minutes. Even if you have finished applying the glue, you can take some time to make some small adjustments and design your own DIY.
Suitable For Any Type Of Fabric
It can be perfectly combined with car roof cloth, lace, linen, denim, felt, suede, leather, cotton, polyester, flannel, silk, synthetic fiber, and nylon.
Easy To Use
The repair kit includes a complete accessory (including 2 auxiliary tools) that allows you to repair damage and scratches immediately.
High Bonding Strength
After fully curing, the glue color becomes transparent and remains soft and elastic. After fully cured, it becomes waterproof and can withstand high and low temperatures. It can also be washed by hand and machine.
- 1.Apply a thin layer on the side of the clothing that needs to be repaired.
- 2.Spread the glue evenly with a glue brush or glue stick.
- 3.Press by hand for about 20-30 seconds, do not move the adhesive while pressing. 4.The fabric will be shaped in 5-10 minutes and fully cured in 2-10 hours (depending on the type of fabric). Breathable fabrics usually cure faster.
- 5.Do not wash clothes within 24 hours after bonding.
- 6.Once fully cured, the clothes can be washed with hot water, and the heat resistance can reach 100°C (212°F).
(L x W x H)
- Due to manual measurements, please allow slight measurement deviations.
- Due to the different display and lighting effects, the actual color of the item may be slightly different from the color displayed on the picture.